Poem Recitation

Just some updates from my previous poem recitation contest. I have almost completed on the memorization (last two sentences only). However, all of sudden we received email from Corporate Comm personnel saying that each department can only be represented by one participant. This is to cut short the time as we only have one and half hour for the session.

Based on the earlier list that we submitted, ITD should be represented by three persons – me myself, Haszalina and Aida. So we have to choose the best one to participate and represent our department. Initially, Aida pulled off since she had migraine while attempting to memorize the entire poem. Hahahhaha. So it comes to the two of us.

Unfortunately, during that day we have the nationwide DR test for Rentas. Since, I’m one of those in charge for Rentas so I have no choice to pull off from the competition as well. In the end, ITD managed to grab the third prize and won I Pod shuffle.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers